Have you ever wondered what happens to all those research papers, theses and scientific literature produced at universities over the years? We did too! Which is why we created IGOR^AI, our AI-powered technology scout, that finds solutions and innovations quickly and easily by reading millions of scientific publications. We are continuously developing IGOR^AI to become better in assisting our technology scouts and clients. We want to take a leap forward with IGOR^AI. Therefore, we are looking for a software professional with an interest in human language who can help IGOR^AI get an even better understanding of technologies
We are currently building the Dev Team to create a complete squad working on IGOR^AI. Your primary focus will be R&D projects with longer durations, but you will also apply your knowledge to the day-to-day development of IGOR^AI. Your first R&D project will be building a knowledge representation of technologies for IGOR^AI to reason over. You will be setting this knowledge representation up with a small team.
Aside from R&D projects, you and the Dev Team will work on features and functionalities of IGOR^AI. These features and functionalities are primarily related to extracting technologies, and technological information from large amounts of documents with the aim to speed up the process of innovation at our clients.
In your day-to-day work you will:
Why should you apply?
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- You have experience in designing algorithms/models in the area of machine learning, preferably in the context of NLP.
- Communicate and discuss technical progress to a cross-functional team.
- You have experience in building models in Tensorflow, PyTorch or Keras.
- Coding skills, ideally in Python
- Fluent in English
- A good sense of humor!
Why should you apply?
- You like to combine your research capabilities and turn them into practical solutions.
- You like to apply state-of-the-art technologies in order to accomplish exciting results.
- You prefer to immerse yourself in a longer-term project.
- You thrive on the freedom and ability to help shape the organisation.
- You don’t mind open communication across the team.
- You love to become part of a rapidly growing and goal-oriented organisation with lots of celebrAItive events and Friday drinks.
- You enjoy excellent coffee or tea, and a healthy vegan-friendly lunch.
- You will be incentivised to develop our company with us.
A sneak peek in the Findest company culture...
Findest wants to create real impact by setting the goal to realise 10.000 innovations within ten years. Findest bridges the gap between science and business by supporting clients to find the best solution for their product development challenges. This bridging function is enabled by IGOR^AI, our in-house developed intelligent software engine. Our growing team (>19) consists of young, enthusiastic and experienced tech-savvy people. We work on new ways to turn science and technology into practical innovations. We already do this at various companies, both SME and multinationals.